Company Overview – A Few Words About Us
IT Conflict, LLC has serviced thousands of customers in Austin, Texas and surrounding areas. Our mission is to help our clients achieve organized solutions to all of their IT challenges, in a timely and cost effective manner. We achieve this by using the three pillars of process, technology and people. The customer is our first priority. We’re professional, honest and affordable.
Here’s a few ways we accomplish our mission:
- By consistently providing our customers with honest and concise solutions
- By being available for our customers and taking the time to understand their technology needs
- Acting with our customers best interest in mind
Why Choose Us?
- We honor all work performed by a 7 day service guarantee. Our service is provided by trained, certified professionals and we stand by our service.
- We provide professional service at a competitive price and we are ready to earn your business.
- We will respect your equipment as if it were our own. You can trust when we are handling any of your devices that it’s in good hands.
- Our service is trusted by hundreds of clients in the Austin, TX and surrounding areas. We come highly recommended and we stand by our name and reputation.
What Makes Us Different?
As much as our competitors want to sell you their easy “out of the box” solutions to a given problem, we have a different approach. For us, it’s all about getting to know the customer and their technology needs. If you have challenge, we want to understand why. Working with you we apply a mixture of process, technology and people to arrive at a solution that is tailored to your business.
We achieve the final results through our ability to provide flexible solutions lowering your IT costs, increasing efficiency and network stability. We continue to assess efficiency and business improvements in an ongoing basis, with a focus on always maximizing our client’s budgets and resources.
What We Offer
- In-shop computer repair
- On-site computer service
- Nationwide remote support
- Managed IT services
- Custom built computers
- Discounts on hardware and software
- Vendor Partnerships
We have close relationships with our vendors that allows us to purchase components and software at discounted rates passing the savings on to our customers.
- Experienced and Industry Certified Professionals
Our technicians are experienced and industry certified to handle any and all of your technology issues.