If you periodically visit the same sites daily you probably see how its an inconvenience having to retype each website URL into your browser address bar every day. Even if you do save it as a favorite/bookmark, it still would be more convenient if it just loaded automatically when you opened your browser to the internet. So, in this tutorial I will show you just that; How to get websites to load automatically in your browser.
How To Do It
In order to have your browser open one or multiple websites simultaneously you will need to perform the following:
- Open your browser of choice
- Find internet options (tools or preferences)
- Most likely in the general tab, find home page
- Here, you will be able to set your homepage to either a default page, the current page you’re on, or a custom page URL
- To have multiple pages open in separate tabs you will need to put | between each new URL
- Once you are done, save and exit. Now reopen your browser
* Please see the example below:
http://google.com | http://itconflict.com | http://facebook.com
Summing It Up
Getting your browser to open multiple websites when you open it isn’t that hard after all. In any browser, just find the home page options typically located in the general section. Here you can set your preferred home page or pages to open in tabs. Remember to use a | between each new URL as shown in the example above. Good luck and thanks for reading our blog!