[Time to complete: (15) minutes | Difficulty level: Medium]
Q.: How do you add a signature in Outlook 2011 for Mac?
A.: To create a signature in Outlook 2011 for Mac you will need to do the following:
- First launch Outlook by opening Finder and double-clicking the Outlook in Applications
- Click Outlook, preferences, and accounts
- Now click the + sign on the bottom left of the window
- Assuming you entered your server information correctly, save and test
- **Note** If you don’t know your server information contact your email administrator
The following two tabs change content below.
An experienced IT professional, Eric Sanchez has over a decade of experience in Information Technology with specialities in computer repair, computer service, IT consulting, internet and web technologies. Eric's work is also his passion. A technologist, many skills including web, graphic design and development were self taught. After many years as a freelance IT consultant, this passion led him to an obsession with entrepreneurship and IT consulting. Eric is the founder and co-owner of ITC, LLC; A Computer and IT Solutions company.