[Time to complete: (15) minutes | Difficulty level: Medium]
Q.: How do you add a signature in Outlook 2011 for Mac?
A.: To create a signature in Outlook 2011 for Mac you will need to do the following:
- First launch Outlook by opening Finder and double-clicking the Outlook in Applications
- Click Outlook, preferences, and accounts
- Now click the + sign on the bottom left of the window
- Assuming you entered your server information correctly, save and test
- **Note** If you don’t know your server information contact your email administrator